Thursday, March 29, 2007

love thursday

(a condensed version) this week I am loving....

knitting with good friends....stuffing tummies with corned beef & cabbage + boiled potatoes....hot corned beef sanniches with the leftovers....little boys playing trains together....honey in my tea and on my face. ...playdates at the park....finding my P&S camera after 'losing' it for three days....a clean, shiny sink (even if it only happens once a week)....a neatened pantry....the way Monkey Boy looks like he's dancing when he runs....finding $20 in the dryer screen when doing laundry (finders' keepers!)....Little Man holding hands with his friends as they all go 'hiking' in the bushes next to the park....laying on the lawn with LM and looking up at the blue of the sky....hearing "conjunction junction, what you funkshun" from Monkey Boy....reading books with small men before bedtime....


what are you loving this week?

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

awww, I remember that! school house rock! LOL, Hmmm, I am loving my new Interweave knits lol

KaKi said...

Thanks for reminding me each week what is really most important! I hope you don't mind if I copied your idea. I did give you credit! You have a great spirit that emanates through your blog!

Mandy said...

I'm loving a cool spring rain this thursday.

Cybèle said...

I'm beginning to look forward to this post every week! It makes you stop and think about what has happened, which can't be a bad thing.
I am loving the grin on my almost 5 year old's face when he jumped into the pool without holding my hands for the first time, and the tears of laughter I shared with my almost 8 year old when we were reading James and the Giant Peach. And the taste of my rye and caraway bread which turned into a rye and cumin bread.

Jo said...

I'm loving that we are finally getting some rain, and that we are about to start two weeks of school holidays. Although, I'm not sure how well these two will go together. And corned beef ... Such memories of my grandmother there!

Miss Scarlett said...

So many great things going on at your place! And this was the condensed version?!
Thanks for sharing such a positive post.

Navel Gazer said...

I'm loving the school holidays - no getting up at 6am to get Annie on the bus for 7.10am. And looking forward to lots fo messy craft projects