Thursday, February 22, 2007

love thursday

loving-

-tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches

-small men crafting:
day 49 of 365/photo a day

-going to Disneyland in the middle of the week

-watching Little Man picking out his reward Lego set after he finished his chore chart (two weeks' worth of stickers were required for the reward!). He was so excited to go to the Lego store and have his pick of the sets there.

-my new fondue pot- so far we've done cheese fondue and shabu shabu....next on the list is chocolate fondue

-Little Man's skill with chopsticks- he can actually pick up noodles and peas now! Pretty good for a not quite 5yr old.

-Monkey Boy's instant attachment to his new quilt

-the color commentary coming from the backseat, courtesy of Monkey Boy: "biiiig truck!" "bus! bus!" "faster faster" "biiiiig truck!"

what are you loving this week?

2 comments:

margene said...

Your love Thursdays are all about the simple things and very nice to read.

LLA said...

I swear, I know it seems like I say this a lot - but I just love your lists. I really do...