Thursday, September 14, 2006

busted

Too much quiet means only one thing to a mother -Trouble!

bustedI know I'm not supposed to be up here

The response when I say, "Please get down from there before you break something!"

Noooooo

Kids. It's amazing any of us make it to adulthood.

And on actual knitting news, a mug shot of my Simple Knitted Bodice:
Simpled Knitted Bodice

The color is a deeper red than what is showing on my monitor (it was kinda dark for photos today). I'm just into the second inch of lace around the waist. Hopefully it will be clear sailing from here on out.

PS: Is anyone else having trouble viewing my blog recently? Admittedly a silly question, because if you were having problems, you probably wouldn't see this and answer.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What sweet blond curls! How could you not let him do whatever he wants?

Francesca said...

Oh lordy yes. That too much quiet thing always bodes trouble. And the innocence of the look! My younger has that, what me? look pasted almost permanently onto her face.

The knitting looks lovely.

Lynda said...

I'm seriously convinced that's why God made them SO DARNED CUTE those early years.... so they would survive.

I'm anxious to see more of your SKB - I'm thinking more and more that I need to make one!

Oh, and obviously, I've had no trouble viewing your blog!

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Any child under 3 is suicidal, I'm sure of it!

Anonymous said...

I found Audrey on the bathroom counter the other day. She didn't want to wait for me to finish brushing my teeth before we brushed hers. Talk about a heart attack!

And I couldn't see your blog for a couple of days....

Obsessed with knitting said...

The other day I came to your blog and the page was blank. Will I see you and your bodice manana?