Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New softies

Not knitting, but cute anyhow....
Front view:
new softies
Back view:
hearts on the bum

These were soooo easy to make! The smaller one was a prototype. I handstitched the eye and mouth on, then cut it out, sewed it together on my machine and stuffed it. The bigger one was based on a drawing by Little Man. I added the little fang, tho.

LM really likes his softies and has pretty much carried them everywhere since I made them. He even took them for a ride in his toy Jeep last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest ever. Lucky kids!

Anonymous said...

God, those are cute! Audrey would love them, since they resemble "Monsters, Inc." so much.

Too cute!

Jenna said...

Those are adorable!! I love that you brought his drawing to life.