Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Such a deal!



So I was talking to a friend of mine and she mentioned that Rowan was having a sale online. You could get three back issues of Rowan mag for $15! (The offer changes all the time so check it out if you're interested)

A few clicks later and I had an order on its way to me. A couple of my books were on backorder, so here are the ones that arrived a few days ago. That's Rowan 30 and 32 in case you can't tell. I'm still waiting for the third mag, but these will tide me over for quite a while.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Noooooo, noooo, no, I didn't see that. I will not buy more magazines, I won't, I won't, I won't.

But wow, cool deal. And you frogged your tank!

shizzknits said...

Yes, I know I'm evil...but I'm just passing along the enabling!