Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just an observer

I watched the Olympic opening ceremonies last night as I was knitting away on Lady E. Wait, I lie: I watched the ceremonies while simultaneously watching a Tivo'd recording of Beverly Hills 90210 (my secret vice). Whenever the ceremonies got too boring, I'd switch back to Brandon, Dylan and the gang. It made for some perfect knitting background.

Seemingly everyone else in blogland is joining in on the Olympic knitting thing , but I"m going to have to wait another four years for my chance. The kiddos are too demanding at this stage for me to be able to commit to knitting something in 16 days. Instead I'm going to be a


"likkered up observer"


Doesn't that just fit?

2 comments:

Noey D. said...

I'm sitting on the sidelines too. Although I would love to try, I just can't commit either! (and I only have one active kiddo!)

Mamma said...

I love it. I'm one too! Can I steal the button?