Thursday, January 12, 2006

First time for everything

homejewel tagged me....

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
-counter clerk at a dry cleaning store
-secretary
-Workers' Compensation hearing rep
-location scout for a cell-phone company (I looked for property which they'd use to build cell sites)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
-Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring
-LOTR, The Two Towers
-LOTR, The Return of the King
-The original Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

4 Places You Have Lived:
Iran
Germany
Vietnam
California

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
Discovery Channel
Project Runway
Battlestar Galactica (the new one on SciFi Channel)
Farscape

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
San Francisco
Ireland
Las Vegas
France

4 websites you visit daily:
Two Peas
knittersreview.com
Bloglines
shoutcast

4 of your favorite foods:

sushi
shabu shabu
anything chocolate
Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes

4 places you would rather be right now:
Sleeping
Anywhere Knitting
Scuba diving in Fiji
Horseback riding in Ireland

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:

Jan
Leigh
Elspeth
Karyn


2 comments:

Jan said...

I feel so special....

Home's Jewels said...

Hey Shizz :) The Lamb's Pride knits beautifully. I wish it were just a tad bit softer, but I guess when you get more softness, you could lose some of the pattern details. I'd probably use it again.

Regarding homebirth: This will be my 2nd homebirth. The other 5 were hospital births - mostly with lots of interventions. Homebirth is so much better for me! BTW, I loved reading about your homebirth and seeing the picture on your blog :)