Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Trying to decide on a new project


I want to do the Paisley Shawl from the Spring 2005 IK...

And the French Market Bag from Knitty...
And a new pair of sock from my own handspun....

Which should I start next? The Shawl is really calling my name, but I gotta get me some Zephyr first. But I also have to figure out what color to use....I'm a purple kinda gal, but I also like some of the reds that Zephyr comes in. It's funny because I immediately picked Cinnabar out of the Zephyr lineup and that's the exact color shown in the magazine. I also liked Dianthus and Admiral. Anyone with any suggestions as to what color to use?

And I know I promised modeled photos of my completed Flower Basket Shawl, but DH has been working like crazy for the past couple of days. Plus he's out of town for til Wednesday so there's no one here to take pics of me (except Little Man and I'm not gonna hand over my working camera to a 3 yr old! LOL). Maybe I'll have some time to take a self portrait in the mirror sometime today...or maybe not considering I'm alone with the munchkins all day.

*completely non knitting related*
Check out this link for some seriously cute hot dog critters. Little Man loves to have his dawgs cut into shapes- usually I do an octopus but the shark and reindeer crack me up.

1 comments:

Christie said...

The red is so pretty! I love the French Market too...I need yarn tho! GRRrrRRR