Sunday, July 10, 2005

Birthdays and (a little) knitting

We celebrated Little Man's 3rd birthday yesterday. I can't believe he's already three years old!



And here he is at three weeks old....
I swear I look at these old pictures of him and it just blows me away how much he's grown. I never thought I would be a full time mom- my plan was to have a baby, put it in daycare and go back to work. But once I saw Little Man's tiny smiles, smelled his sweet baby breath and watched him take in the world....there was no way I was going to let anyone else have those precious moments.

There are plenty of times where I wonder "What was I thinking?" to stay at home with the kiddos. But every day brings plenty of laughs to go along with the frustrations of dealing with a toddler (and baby). I can't wait to see what the munchkins will grow up to be....

0 comments: