Thursday, April 28, 2005

A swatch on size 15 needles....I really like the way this is turning out.


Totally unrelated, random topic:
I was surfing the net after dinner and came across a link for this. I think it would be perfect to go with one of these (I'm partial to the leopard covered one). It reminded me of my BF in high school- his mom had placed little fake owl on the toilet tank lid. In the owl's hands (?) was a sign saying "This is my throne, I try to keep it neat. So damn your soul, piss down the hole and NOT ON THE SEAT!"

(My BF came from a true redneck family. I saw him several years after we graduated and he was proudly showing off his son. Actually, he was proudly showing off his son's Budweiser baby booties and matching onsie. Scary to think I actually dated this guy.)

0 comments: